Monday, May 6, 2013

I Just Have To Keep Moving

I seem to have lost my momentum. My goal is to lose 2 lbs. a week to reach my goal in October. I was doing great from the end of January until April. I am still counting my points and exercising. (sort of). The push is not there. Groupon was running a special for Metabody fitness centers, 30 classes for $20. I am going to try one yoga class. I have never been inside a gym and the last exercise class I took was Jazzersize with my sister in the very early 1990's. Hopefully that will get back to working hard. I also plan working out to one of my many DVDs 4 times a week. I do not like being uncomfortable. There are many areas in my life that I want to work on and change. That is a whole mess of uncomfortable. I need to plan dinner better and put my dinner points in at the beginning of the day I think that will help me make sure I have the points for a satisfying meal.



One of the activities that I allowed myself to get distracted with to avoid working out is sewing. I have been making cloth maxi pads. I have tried a few different patterns and have ruled a few out. I need to find one that  works with my limited skills. I am not to worried since no one will see what they look like when I am wearing them. The switch to cloth pads was not for any selfless reason like saving the planet or being green. Nor was it a desire to lessen my exposure to harsh chemicals. It was not to save money, all of witch great reasons to switch. The reason I made the switch was all of a sudden at 35 years of age I was having an allergic reaction to every brand of disposable pads. And how does one save money when one is buying all sorts of fabrics and do-dads to make them.



top

bottom


folded







No comments: