Monday, January 31, 2011

Food Temptation UHG!!

Every time I open my cabinet to get a dish out I am staring down the barrel of a bag of crinkle cut potato chips. They are left over from the diet break my DH took this weekend. It was quite a break. DH went to Orlando on Saturday with a few friends, a good time was had by all. If I go to Orlando, or anywhere for that matter I would definitely not be counting calories. I am Happy he enjoyed himself (only a tiny bit jealous). The problem I am having right now is that last night was the WWE Royal Rumble and he and his friends had some chips and dip. There are some left. So while I was making my tuna salad with fat free sour cream I noticed the chips. OUCH. If I could have just one I would, But I can not.








My meal plan for the week


lemon chicken pasta toss w/ baby spinach

vegetable bean burgers

pork loin

garlic lime chicken with olives with greek potatoes

steak chili (prob. over pasta)

The picture above is the lemon chicken pasta toss. It was very easy and quick, very low in calories and fat. I liked it but next time I might add some hot peppers or wasabi to give it a kick.I am not sure how I am going to do that loin. I think I might do it pulled with BBQ sauce. we will see. I took it out of the freezer yesterday and it is still frozen solid.






I forgot to mention DH and I are tracking our diet and exercise on livestrong.com. It has lots of things to help you keep track of food, fitness and goals. There is also diabetic resources and support. Also if you want to quit smoking there is help for that too. wish I new about it in November

No comments: